Call The Experts Before Filling A Claim
(888) 522-4440
David Horenstein Lic # PO58556



Whether you own a residential or commercial property, the crime of theft and vandalism is a risk every property owner faces. Theft refers to the taking of someone else’s property without their consent, while vandalism involves the intentional destruction of someone else’s property. While there are various ways to reduce the risk of theft and vandalism on your property, there is always the possibility that your property can fall victim to one of these unfortunate criminal attacks.

When filing a theft or vandalism claim for your property, the best thing to do is to work with an experienced public adjuster. At Royal Public Adjusters we are knowledgeable in this type of claim process and will be able to explain your policy to you in the clearest terms possible. Working with a public adjuster also ensures that your claim is handled in an efficient and correct manner.

Vandalism is a criminal act and can involve many different types of behaviors. Some common instances of vandalism involve spray painting a building, breaking windows, breaking into and destroying computer systems, and defacing property. One of the most common types of vandalism occurs when property owners evict tenants. Evicted tenants may lose respect for the owner or property and lash out by damaging wand spray painting walls, smashing appliances, etc. Vandalism is often a reckless and malicious act, which is punishable by law and may or may not include a demand for payment of repairs and damages. A public adjuster will be able to inform you whether your policy includes coverage for all acts of vandalism. Once your policy has been reviewed, the public adjuster can begin the insurance claim process.

Theft is also a criminal act and, in most states includes related acts such as robbery, burglary, and larceny. Though these three acts are closely related, they differ in regards to intention and use of violence. Theft can occur to anyone anywhere with objects of value that can be accessed by someone besides the owner of the objects. It’s always suggested to keep a documentation and photographic record of valuables, including appliances, computers, and furniture. Some valuable objects require a specific rider to maintain coverage, including jewelry, firearms, fine art and collectibles.  It’s best to check with your insurance provider to make sure you have the coverage you need before it’s too late.

If you’re located in Miami-Dade, Broward, or West Palm Beach and need a professional to help you understand and file a claim against robber y or theft, call Royal Public Adjusters today.

What We Need To File Your Claim

Before you give us a call to file a claim, please make sure you have as much of the required information as possible.

In order to start processing your claim, we will need to have the policyholder’s complete information, including: name of insured, insurance company, policy number, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We’ll also need a complete description of loss, which should state the time, date, and location of the loss, as well as a detailed description of the damages incurred. Make sure you let us know which authorities were notified (police, fire dept. etc.) and whether you contacted any emergency service companies or performed any damage mitigation prior to filing a claim. Please be sure to provide us with any and all corresponding documents related to any current claims.

To find out whether you could benefit from the services provided by a public adjuster, please give us a call.


Free Estimate

Name *

Phone Number *

Type of Damage *

Google Plus

Contact Royal PA

Toll Free: (888) 522-4440
Mobile: (954) 805-0010
Local: (954) 251-0899
Fax: (954) 573-6524
2336 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood Florida, 33020

Weather Forecast